Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NFC West Team-By-Team Picks

Before I get to this post's topic (NFC West Value Picks) I want to have a short discussion about dedication. In football it takes the full dedication of 53 men towards one common goal to have a successful season. Players, coaches, and team staffers must all push themselves and each other year-round to get to February's spectacle: The Super Bowl. Blogging also takes dedication. Here I am sitting outside on a patio in Maui looking out at the Pacific Ocean, maintaining a commitment to my readers by typing away to bring them the information they're looking for. That, people, is dedication. Back to football, though. By request, I'll be starting my day today by discussing my value picks from the NFC West. Here they are:

Frank Gore, RB, San Francisco 49ers: The way I see it, there should be three 49ers on fantasy rosters this season: RB Frank Gore, TE Vernon Davis, and WR Josh Morgan. I've heard a lot of talk about how new Offensive Coordinator, Jimmy Raye, plans on using Vernon Davis frequently in the passing game, but I've heard that every year since Davis was drafted by the team in 2006. ...

(Continue to Inside Fantasy Sports)
 
Advertise on World Sports Blogs | Join World Sports Blogs

Copyright © 2010 World Sports Blogs | WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Word Press Template