Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tips From a Golf Coach

One thing I have wanted to do with this blog was to do more than just comment on the state of professional golf. I have been looking for a golf coach who could provide the kind of useful tips for the every day golfer to help him or her improve their game.

So it was a fortunate set of circumstances that led me to meet up with such a coach while playing behind a tournament at my course here in Colorado.

His name is Robert D. Bates and from time to time, Coach will provide tips to improve your game. I can vouch for him as he dropped one on me as we were playing and I have already reaped the rewards of his tutelage.

(Continue to Par for the Course)
 
Advertise on World Sports Blogs | Join World Sports Blogs

Copyright © 2010 World Sports Blogs | WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Word Press Template